JSP Properties LLC was formed specifically to meet the increasing needs of Twin Cities for professional community association management. We are committed to providing our clients with a pro-active and “results oriented” approach to management, paying special attention to detail, and providing professional advice and best practice recommendations to assist our clients in operating efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with the numerous and increasingly revising laws and governing requirements.
- Coordinate Banking and Association items
- Review Existing Expenses
- Review Planned Association Dues Amounts
- Assist the Board in Delinquency Collection Procedures
- Collect monthly assessments and deposit into Association bank account.
- Determine Assessments from Board Direction & Disburse Funds at the Boards Direction
- Assist the Board of Directors in Investment and Cash Management
- Facilitate Year-End Tax Preparation & Financial Statement Review/Audit
- Prepare and distribute to the Board of Directors customized monthly financial statements.
- Regular billing statements to each homeowner
- Distribute the Annual Financial Report & Disclosures
- Provide Guidance and Assistance During Owner Transitions
- Review Association Governing Documents to Establish Procedures for Association
- Advise and consult with Board of Directors on the following with respect to Operating Procedures and/or Rules and Regulations
- Enforce Architectural & Maintenance Compliance from Governing Documents.
- Enforce Governing Document (bylaws, declaration, articles of incorporation) Compliance.
- Regularly attend Board of Directors and/or Membership meetings
- Review meeting minutes of these meetings.
- Emergency service for after-hours emergencies 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Maintain current Owner Roster of Association membership.
- Maintain Association records and assist with Board of Director correspondence.
INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
- Inspect all Association Property in conjunction with meeting schedule
- Log and track Maintenance Requests from Membership.
- Advise and consult the Board of Directors in the Creation of Emergency Procedures& Guidelines
- Provide Board With Recommendations & Vendor Management
- Respond to Inquiries from Real Estate Professionals regarding providing documents related to changes of ownership
- Act as insurance Liaison between the Board and Insurance Brokers and/or Agents
- Report to Board and/or Committee on regular basis regular Project Status
- Provide notices to Owners of project work.
- Recommend, as needed, outside vendors and professionals